Director of Youth & Family Ministry
Youth Ministry / Children's Ministry
A full-time Director of Youth and Families Ministry to grow and develop ministry among young people in Jersey.
About the Role
Jersey Baptist Church is a growing evangelical church in the heart of St. Helier, Jersey, in the Channel Islands. We are seeking to appoint a full-time Director of Youth and Families Ministry to grow and develop our ministry among young people and their families both in the church and island wide.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Loves Christ with a mature and dynamic faith which is expressed in a reliance on prayer, a commitment to the Bible, and a desire to make Christ known
- Has a clear capacity and passion for leading and teaching young people from the Bible and is able to connect with young people and be a role model of Christian faith
- Is able to build a team and to train, develop and encourage volunteer leaders who will serve in ministry to young people
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit and creativity which can be effectively harnessed to create new ministry to teenagers
- The successful candidate will be part of a growing staff team seeking to fulfil our vision of being "rooting in Christ, and growing in Faith, Hope and Love"
Closing date: 22nd May 2017
For an informal chat or to request an application pack please inquire with:
Drew Waller at firstname.lastname@example.org or (07829) 885625
Jersey Baptist Church is affilicated with the FIEC (www.fiec.org.uk)