Other / Overseas / Preaching Opportunities / Youth Ministry / Student Ministry / Music / Children's Ministry
The internship is designed to prepare and deploy graduates with a heart for serving churches within pioneering urban situations. The programme lasts one or two years and involves the following:
1. One day a week attending a theological training course with North West Partnership.
2. Practical training in a variety of areas within churchlife; including evangelism and pastoral counselling. Serving in a broad range of church ministries - gathering experience and proficiency.
3. Investment in leadership development with afocus on the soft skills of communication, teamwork, adaptability, problem solving, critical observation, and conflict resolution. This will involve a specific ministry area and significant projects to develop and hone these leadership skills.
4. A minimum of 50 hours of one-to-one mentoring with senior staff.
5. A Four-week trip to one of our US church partners for training and development.
Check out https://www.citychurchmanchester.org/job-opportunities for more information.