- Do you have a passion for seeing young people come to Christ, step forward in discipleship and share their faith?
- Are you able to inspire a gifted team of youth leaders?
- Do you have the energy and creativity to work strategically?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Christ Church has refreshed its vision and is expanding its team, looking for a full-time Youth Minister to spear-head our evangelism and discipleship programme for young people aged 11-18 years, and young adults. You will be working within a creative and lively 17-strong staff team, report directly to the vicar and share line-management of our team of Ministry Trainees. You will have skills as a pastor, disciple, encourager, evangelist and mentor of young people.
We welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds. All applicants must already have the right to work in the UK.
How to apply
- Download and complete the application form.
- Please provide a recorded video of a youth talk (indicating target age group).
- Please send the application form and video by email.
Closing Date for receipt of applications: 12 midnight Wednesday 25 August 2021