God's people bringing His Word & Love to the world
As the children and families leader you will be a valued part of our church family. The key requirement of the role is for you to:
· Listen to God’s voice and seek His guidance in all we do for the children and families of the benefice and to follow His direction with this work
· Undertake a review of our current provision for the 0 to 11
· Develop a new vision for the future of our children and families work.
· Design a strategy for the delivery of the vision, making such changes as are needed to encourage growth and
· Enable the implementation of the strategy.
This is a challenging but rewarding role for someone who has experience of working in Children and Ministry. You will form part of a small staff team who work closely together to bring Christ to our villages.